Announcing our new partnership with Bounce Together
We’re excited to announce that we are now working with Bounce Together – the creators of an online mental health and wellbeing platform designed for schools, to help them measure wellbeing.
The platform helps schools to:
- Measure student and staff wellbeing
- Support the transition process
- Helps schools to develop a reactive whole school strategy
- Create a targeted approach with a specific pupil
- Evaluate the impact of an intervention
- Survey parents and carers
- Develop ‘pupil voice’ strategy
- Support with reports during an inspection (e.g. Ofsted)
We will be working with their brilliant team to support schools in the UK to measure and support children’s mental wellbeing.
- Read our blog post on the Bounce Together website - Promoting resilience in schools in a post-pandemic world.
- Download Bounce Together’s free resource - 12 ways BounceTogether can support your school