Become an International Partner
The Skills for Life programmes run in a wide variety of countries and cultures across the globe.
We do not provide our programmes to individual schools overseas. We sign a licence agreement with a partner agency, which then manages the programme in that region or country. Our partner organisations range widely in size and character, from government departments and large NGOs to small voluntary agencies and academic institutions. Some are regional and some are national.
Selecting suitable partner organisations
Your organisation could run our programmes by applying to become a Partnership for Children International Licensed Partner.
Key criteria that we use in selecting suitable partner agencies:
- Commitment to our mission: To help children and young people to develop skills which will enhance their present and future emotional wellbeing
- Non-commercial: a non-profit agency or national/local government department
- Well-established and financially secure
- Connections to their local education system for children
- Potential to roll the programmes out on a large scale
Becoming an international partner
Introducing our programmes into a new country involves several steps. Here is a general outline.
Apply to become an international partner
Interested in becoming a Licensed Partner? We’d love to hear from you – contact us with more information about your organisation.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or telephone us on +44 20 8974 6000