Supporting vulnerable children
Thanks to generous funding from Trusts and Foundations, Corporate Partnerships and Local Authority Commissioning, or schools purchasing our programmes through Pupil Premium Funding, we can support the mental health and wellbeing of vulnerable children all over the country including:
- Looked after Children
- Children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
- Children living in poverty
- Young Carers including children caring for a parent with mental ill-health
- Children at risk of exclusion or poor attendance
- Children with physical and emotional health issues
- Children who have experienced trauma
Young Carer Services, Virtual Schools, or other organisations working with vulnerable children who are interested in implementing our Skills for Life programmes should contact us to discuss further.
Schools looking for social and emotional learning programmes to support vulnerable pupils within the classroom or in small intervention groups can sign up to training here.
I think we can all help each other and it is OK to get help. Not everyone has the answersChild in foster care, Croydon