Early Years Social & Emotional Learning Activities
The coronavirus crisis has affected us all, including young children who have experienced changes to their routine and environment and the loss of time with friends and family.
We have developed a selection of play-based activities to promote young children's social and emotional development during these challenging times.
- Resource Set 1 are designed for parents, carers and family members of children aged 3-5 years to take part in at home
- Resource Set 2 are designed for Early Years practitioners and teachers to deliver to children in school or nursery
- Thanks to funding from Oldham Opportunity Area the activity cards are free to download
- The activities are based on our Skills for Life programmes
- The activities support with children's transition back to nursery/childcare/childminders or starting school
These activities are also available to download in:
Watch our short video for an introduction to the activity cards with some top tips and tricks for successfully implementing the activity cards at home.
Thanks to Oldham Opportunity Area for funding this project.
These resources or any portion may not be reproduced, relabelled, or used in any commercial manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author. Permission is not required for personal or professional use, such as in a coaching or classroom setting.
The free resources provided on this website are available to be downloaded and shared but may not be uploaded to other websites. If you wish to share on your website please post a link only.