Help children to talk about feelings and cope with difficult situations with our downloadable resources.
The activities are aimed at children aged from five to nine but you can adapt them for younger or older children.
If your child is taking part in Zippy’s Friends or Apple’s Friends these activities will support what they are learning. But children don’t have to be taking part in the programmes to do the activities.
Support children with:
- Feelings - how to identify and deal with different feelings.
- Communication - getting better at expressing how you feel and asking for help
- Friendship - how to make and keep friends and dealing with rejection
- Dealing with Anger - calming down and coping with anger
- Change and Loss - how to cope better with difficult changes