The Skills for Life programmes have been evaluated and shown to lead to an increase in many of the skills that children will need to employ to recover from the effects of the pandemic. Find out more about how our programmes can support schools to meet the five levers of the Recovery Curriculum.
- If your school would like to take part in online training please get in touch with email@example.com
The 2.5 hour online training course includes:
- The philosophy and theoretical basis of the Skills for Life programmes
- The concept of coping and its implications for the well-being of children
- The structure and content of the programme and the materials used to deliver it
- Getting to know the modules, and activities
Straight forward process, cost effective, great resources, well explained. The training felt relaxed throughout.
Online training delegate