Online training for Skills for Life programmes
The Skills for Life programmes have been evaluated and shown to lead to an increase in many of the skills that children will need to employ to recover from the effects of the pandemic. Find out more about how our programmes can support schools to meet the five levers of the Recovery Curriculum.
The online training course includes:
- The philosophy and theoretical basis of the Skills for Life programmes
- The concept of coping and its implications for the well-being of children
- The structure and content of the programme and the materials used to deliver it
- Getting to know the modules, and activities
Online Skills for Life training dates with our training partner ECM:
Zippy’s Friends (Years 1 & 2):
Apple’s Friends (Years 3 & 4):
Passport (Years 5 & 6):
Please note you will also need to purchase the teaching resources in advance of attending the sessions and you will need these resources to run the programmes in school.
Full printed teaching material sets including children's items cost:
- Zippy’s Friends £325 + P&P
- Apple’s Friends £250 + P&P
- Passport £325 + P&P
- SPARK Resilience £160 + P&P
Or these can be purchased as online downloadable materials, currently £160 for Zippy, Apple and Passport and £100 for SPARK Resilience.
To discuss a customised training package for your whole school please get in touch with email@example.com.
Straight forward process, cost effective, great resources, well explained. The training felt relaxed throughout.
Online training delegate