Online training for Skills for Life programmes
The Skills for Life programmes have been evaluated and shown to lead to an increase in many of the skills that children will need to employ to recover from the effects of the pandemic. Find out more about how our programmes can support schools to meet the five levers of the Recovery Curriculum.
The online training course includes:
- The philosophy and theoretical basis of the Skills for Life programmes
- The concept of coping and its implications for the well-being of children
- The structure and content of the programme and the materials used to deliver it
- Getting to know the modules, and activities
Online Skills for Life training date 2021
This 2.5-hour online training session is for UK school staff to deliver the Skills for Life programmes - Zippy’s Friends, Apple's Friends or Passport.
- Training £40 per person
Each staff member wishing to deliver the programme(s) needs to attend training
- Online digital resources including lesson plans £160 per school per programme or £450 for all 3 programmes
School needs to purchase resources in order to run the programme (If your school does not already have the resources, when you sign up for the training you can provide details for us to invoice the school OR you can choose to pay for the resources via PayPal.)
To discuss a customised training package for your whole school please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.
Straight forward process, cost effective, great resources, well explained. The training felt relaxed throughout.
Online training delegate