In May 2020, teachers from around the UK successfully completed our first online Skills for Life programmes training. Partnership for Children part-funded both the training and materials to make them accessible to as many schools and teachers as possible during the Covid-19 crisis.
If your school would be interested in completing online training to be able to deliver the programmes as part of the PSHE curriculum please contact us.
The 2.5 hour online training course includes:
- The philosophy and theoretical basis of the Skills for Life programmes
- The concept of coping and its implications for the well-being of children
- The structure and content of the programme and the materials used to deliver it
- Getting to know the modules, and activities
Skills for Life programme costs
During the Covid-19 crisis, Partnership for Children are part-funding both the training and materials to make them accessible to as many schools and teachers as possible.
Online training: Only £20 per person
Each staff member wishing to deliver the programme(s) needs to attend training
Programme digital resources: Only £100 per programme
Schools needs to purchase downloadable or printed resources in order to run the programme(s)
If your school would like to buy the physical resource pack following the training (which includes additional children’s resources) you can order here.
- If your school already has the Skills for Life programme resources but you have not been trained you can attend the online training
- If you wish to deliver more than one of the Skills for Life programmes at your school or you would like further information please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org