Due to the current situation, we would like to offer school staff in the UK the opportunity to complete online Skills for Life programmes training at a special reduced rate in preparation to deliver the programmes as part of the PSHE curriculum. Please contact us if you are interested in online training.
The 2.5 hour online training course will include:
- The philosophy and theoretical basis of the Skills for Life programmes
- The concept of coping and its implications for the well-being of children
- The structure and content of the programme and the materials used to deliver it
- Getting to know the six modules, and activities
Skills for Life programme costs
During the Covid-19 crisis, Partnership for Children are part-funding both the training and materials to make them accessible to as many schools and teachers as possible.
Online training: Only £20 per person
Each staff member wishing to deliver the programme(s) needs to attend training
Programme digital resources: Only £100 per programme
School needs to purchase resources in order to run the programme(s)
If your school would like to buy the physical resource pack following the training (which includes additional children’s resources) you can order here.
Oldham schools please note: We're delighted to be working with Oldham Council and Oldham Opportunity Area to offer fully funded online Skills for Life programmes training and resources. We will shortly be advertising online training for Oldham schools for June 2020.
Lincolnshire Schools please note: Your local trainer Jayne Carter will be running dedicated virtual training sessions for Lincolnshire schools in June. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- If your school already has the Skills for Life programme resources but you have not been trained you can attend the online training
- If you wish to deliver more than one of the Skills for Life programmes at your school or you would like further information please get in touch with email@example.com