Become an International Partner

Are you outside the UK and interested in running our Skills for Life programmes?

We already have partner organisations in over 30 countries around the world. Click here to see whether your area is in one of them. If so, follow the link to the local partner and contact them to find out more.

If not, see whether your organisation could run our programmes by checking our Criteria for Partner Organisations. We cannot partner with individuals, but non-profit agencies of any size are welcome to contact us to find out more. Crucially, you must have good links to schools and be committed to promoting children’s emotional wellbeing. 

Want to find out more?