Become a Partnership for Children Licensed Trainer
We are looking for Teachers, Educational Psychologists and Public Health professionals to join our Licensed Trainer scheme to spread the word about good mental health to primary schools across the country.
Over 40,000 children in the UK have benefited from our mental health programmes. Zippy's Friends and Apple's Friends have helped children aged 5-9 develop healthy coping skills, improve their social skills and be more prepared for the ups and downs of life. Only trained teachers can deliver our programmes. We want to reach even more children by developing a network of skilled trainers across the country.
As a Licensed Trainer you will receive
- Full training from Partnership for Children
- Access to all of the materials to run training for both Apple's Friends and Zippy's Friends, in groups or in school
- A full set of Zippy's Friends and Apple's Friends resources to use in training
- Logos, flyers and other marketing materials to advertise your courses
- A listing on our website so schools looking for training can contact you
- Ongoing support from the Partnership for Children team
Licensees can either charge for training or offer it for free. After training, schools order their materials directly from Partnership for Children.
Our Licensed Trainer course will be held in Kingston upon Thames on 26th and 27th of April.
The two day course costs £1250+VAT to be paid in advance. We encourage organisations to send more than one staff member and offer a 50% discount on every second place booked, with the third place free! If three or more places are booked at the same time, the cost for each attendee reduces to £650 +VAT.
- Apply to be a Licensed Trainer (Word form)
For further information about the Licensed Trainer scheme, please contact Lizzie Poulton:
or call 020 8970 6004
Interested in keeping up-to-date with Zippy’s Friends and Apple’s Friends and any further opportunities for Partnership for Children Licensed Trainers?