Order resources for UK schools
Materials for Zippy’s Friends and Apple’s Friends are only available to teachers and schools who have been trained to run the programmes.
If you would like to find out more about training and how your school can get involved please contact Lizzie Poulton, Programme Manager.
Zippy’s Friends materials
Full Set of Materials £325 + P&P
Everything you need to teach the programme!
- A folder including all of the lesson plans, stories, Activity Sheets and Home Activities plus a free DVD with many of the materials electronically too. This can be used to teach the programme year on year.
- An Inclusion Supplement with adapted activities to support children with special needs in mainstream school.
- Includes all of the children’s items below for a class of 30 [excluding the Zippy’s Friends Story Booklets and the Audio CD of the stories]
Children’s items available separately:
Set of 8 posters £16
Scenes from all six stories, a poster of all the characters and the Rules poster. Ideal for creating a Zippy’s Friends corner or notice board.
60 blank puppets and 30 crowns £20
Pre-cut in white card and ready to decorate. Two puppets per child for roleplay and crowns to celebrate the end of the programme in style.
30 Children's Certificates and a Class Certificate £15
Acknowledge your children’s hard work at the end of the programme with certificates for everyone.
School Certificate £7.50
Display the certificate in the classroom or in reception to show you are a Zippy’s Friends School
30 My Zippy Books £75
Save on photocopying and keep all of the children’s activities together in these beautifully designed activity books. The My Zippy Book contains all of the drawing and writing activities the children do over the course of the programme including a different feedback page for each session.
“I have found the My Zippy Books extremely useful. They really help to keep the children on track and remember what they have learnt. It is great to have everything in one place and the children will be able to take them away from Year 2 with them” Teacher, Surrey
30 Parents' Leaflets £25
A clear and concise overview of the programme for parents to let them know what their child will be learning and how they can support Zippy’s Friends at home
80 Zippy Tips Cards £18
Credit-card sized cards which show the 4 steps to a good solution and the 2 golden rules that a good solution must follow- “It makes me feel better” and “It doesn’t hurt me or anyone else”. Enough cards for 2 per child (so one can be kept at school and one sent home) as well as extras for other school staff (such as lunchtime supervisors) so that the ethos of Zippy’s Friends can be spread throughout the school.
You can order a full set of Children’s items for £150
Additional items available:
Set of Zippy's Friends Story Booklets (30 of each of the six stories) £75
New for 2016! We’ve turned the six stories of Zippy’s Friends into individual story books which can be given to the children after each module.
Audio CD of the stories £5 (plus VAT)
Sir Derek Jacobi reads the Zippy’s Friends stories including abridged version of each at three different levels- great for reinforcing the main ideas of each story for children with additional needs.
Apple’s Friends materials
Full Set of Materials £250 + P&P
New for 2016!
The follow-up to Zippy’s Friends is now available in the UK. Teachers trained in Zippy’s Friends can also teach Apple’s Friends without the need for additional training.
The Apple’s Friends full set of materials contains everything you need to teach Apple’s Friends to a class of 30 children.
- A folder with lesson plans, Activity Sheets, Home Activities and stories
- A free CD and DVD with materials electronically and film clips you can use in the programme
- Certificates for each child plus a class certificate and a schools certificate
- 30 Parents’ leaflets to send home to inform parents about the programme
- 80 Apple’s Friends tips cards with the key information about the programme in an easy to remember format