Friends of PFC
Friends are people who support our work by making regular donations – monthly, quarterly or annually.They are our most loyal and valued supporters.
For a small charity that is constantly struggling to raise money, it is such a help to be able to depend on the support of our Friends.They save us money and help us to plan ahead.
Of course, friendship works both ways.When you become a Friend, we will send you:
- A DVD or video showing Zippy’s Friends being taught in different countries, so that you can see the work that you are supporting
- A self-portrait drawn by one of the children you are helping
- A Friends certificate
We promise to:
- Value your support and treat you like a Friend
- Spend your money carefully
- Keep you informed about our work
And we promise not to pass on your name to any third parties.
Becoming a Friend couldn’t be easier.Just click here, complete the form and return it to us.You can give any amount – monthly, quarterly or annually – and you can increase or cancel your donations at any time.
If you are a UK taxpayer, we can boost the value of your support by 25 per cent through Gift Aid. Just tick the Gift Aid box on the form. If you are a higher rate taxpayer, you can also claim Gift Aid on your donations – our Gift Aid page explains how.
We look forward to welcoming you as a Friend, so that together we can help more children.