Friends of Partnership for ChildrenFriends are people who support our work by making regular donations – monthly, quarterly or annually. They are our most loyal and valued supporters.
For a small charity that is constantly struggling to raise money, it is such a help to be able to depend on the support of our Friends. They save us money and help us to plan ahead.
Of course, friendship works both ways. When you become a Friend, we will send you:
- A DVD or video showing Zippy’s Friends being taught in different countries, so that you can see the work that you are supporting
- A self-portrait drawn by one of the children you are helping
- A Friends certificate
- Value your support and treat you like a Friend
- Spend your money carefully
- Keep you informed about our work
And we promise not to pass on your name to any third parties.
Becoming a Friend couldn’t be easier. Just click here, complete the form and return it to us. You can give any amount – monthly, quarterly or annually – and you can increase or cancel your donations at any time.
If you are a UK taxpayer, we can boost the value of your support by 25 per cent through Gift Aid. Just tick the Gift Aid box on the form. If you are a higher rate taxpayer, you can also claim Gift Aid on your donations – our Gift Aid page explains how.
We look forward to welcoming you as a Friend, so that together we can help more children.