Our Fundraising Promise
We are members of the Fundraising Standards Board (FRSB) self-regulatory scheme. The FRSB works to ensure that organisations raising money from the public do so honestly and properly.
We are committed to high standards
- We do all we can to ensure that fundraisers and volunteers comply with this Promise.
- We comply with the law, including those laws that apply to data protection, health and safety and the environment.
We are honest and open
- We tell the truth and do not exaggerate.
- We do what we say we are going to do.
- We answer all reasonable questions about our fundraising activities and costs. Please contact us if you require further details.
We are clear
- We are clear about who we are, what we do and how your gift is used.
- We give a clear explanation of how you can make a gift and amend a regular commitment.
We are respectful
- We respect the rights, dignity and privacy of our supporters and beneficiaries.
- We will not put undue pressure on you to make a gift, and if you do not want to give or wish to cease giving, we will respect your decision.
- If you tell us that you don't want us to contact you in a particular way we will not do so.
We are fair and reasonable
- We take care not to use any images or words that cause unjustifiable distress or offence.
- We take care not to cause unreasonable nuisance or disruption.
- If you are unhappy with anything we've done whilst fundraising, you can contact us to make a complaint.
- We have a complaints procedure, which you can see by clicking here. If we cannot resolve your complaint, we accept the authority of the FRSB to make a final adjudication.